Wednesday 30 October 2013

I Am Sinking






Now a days I feel just like i am surrounded by problems .... i see lots of problems and challenges every where in my life and there is no way to get out of it. Some times I wonder am i on that specific age to bear all this frustrations?  but still i don't have the ans. not only me but every one is running for their lives. every one have their own matters their own problem. It seems like i am sinking in my own life. why do i feel like this.. I know i don't want to face it but there is no way other than to face it and solve it. its just that i want to live my life without stress and worries. i want to feel happiness hidden in my life. i dont want to shed my tears and i don't need to be rich or famous i just want be simply happy in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment